Everyone needs inspiration for fresh ideas to improve content from time to time. This applies to seasoned marketers having to adapt to ever-changing technology and newcomers finding their way. There is a constant need to explore and experiment. It is easy enough to look for inspiration online by exploring what your business connections and competitors are posting. You may use Google advanced search for relevant topics, look up in-demand motivational speeches or scan through popular blogs.
Where are examples of effective email advertising?
However, unless you have already acquired the skill, it is very difficult to find good examples of effective email marketing. It is usually necessary to be subscribed to a variety of email lists to come across the best examples. The problem being, you would probably get overloaded with them every day and many good ones may get lost in the shuffle. It takes a bit of time to comb through them consistently. This also holds true for your audience.
What is permission-based email marketing?
Research testimonials have shown that the best return on investment is received through permission-based email advertising. This is much more efficient than traditional marketing, unsolicited email or direct mail. Brands that do it right, manage to boost sales, generate leads, grow relationships, build brand loyalty and increase website traffic.
How can a brand make their email newsletter or press release stand out?
As permission-based email advertising increases, so does the amount of electronic newsletters in your target audience’s inbox. Email marketers need to do everything possible to make sure their content is noticed, opened and read. Your audience should be anticipating the arrival of your newsletter and want to actively engage. It is absolutely crucial that you get to know and understand your audience.
Email marketing best practices
Even with the most compelling content ever, without the right target audience, it means nothing. First, know your audience, then start putting together a permission-based newsletter email list. All this means is that you will be sending your message to viewers who have requested to receive it. They have already established that they are interested in what you have to offer. In addition, consider the following list of useful tips to help maximize your email marketing success.
- Give your customers something of value, like a free seminar, a short eBook or additional information on products or services that you offer, in exchange for their contact information.
- Never ask for more information that you need. Too many unnecessary questions may hinder some people from signing up. They find that practice intrusive and annoying.
- Make sure it is easy for your followers to unsubscribe from your emails at any time. Email from you that ends up in spam or is unsolicited can make your company look bad.
- Keep your contact lists up-to-date and always respond to all requests quickly.
- Regularly track how many email addresses bounce-back or are undeliverable followingeach campaign.