It can be difficult to keep up with so many increasing innovations and changes, especially with many trying to make their websites more effective. Google had created Google Lighthouse as an aid in successfully keeping up with new features and to enhance progressive web apps. Continue reading to learn more about this feature.
- What is google lighthouse? Google Lighthouse can be used on anyone’s website for free in order to see how it compares with Google standards. Following its direction can greatly improve your website’s search results.
- How to use google lighthouse. You can begin by simply installing the Google Lighthouse extension for Chrome or by using the Node CLI with a command. You can then click on the “Generate Report” button for a complete analysis on your websites strengths and weaknesses.
- How does google lighthouse work? Google Lighthouse functions by running a variety of tests to imitate certain situations. Google will provide you with helpful suggestions on how to practically improve your website.
- Google lighthouse 1.3 and the “do better web.” The “Do Better Web” was launched to create standards and help to improve sites. It can provide specific recommendations for different situations.
- What does google lighthouse look for? Google Lighthouse will look for security, accessibility, perceptual speed, and offline connectivity.
General Google Lighthouse Tips
Don’t be set back if Google Lighthouse provides you and your team with a list of improvements to make for your website. Take it as an opportunity to improve. You can use the issues tracker function to trade tips with other developers. It is also important to keep in mind that many users are mobile. Providing a meta-viewport in the header will allow your website to be more accessible.