Your use of Adit Advertising Inc’s (“Adit”) services (collectively the “Services”), including the software Adit makes available through this website (the “Marketing Software”) and any marketing services agreed upon by and between Adit and the client (“Client”) is governed by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
1. Representation. The Client warrants and represents at all times that (a) the Client has all necessary rights and authority to enter into this Agreement and to grant Adit the licenses granted herein, (b) the execution of this Agreement by the Client, and the performance of its obligations and duties hereunder, do not and will not violate any agreement to which the Client is a party, or by which it is otherwise bound,
2. License Granted by Adit. Adit gives the Client a personal, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to the Client by Adit as part of the Services provided by Adit. The Client may use this service and software for internal business purposes only, and only in the manner permitted by the Terms. The Client may not license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Services or the content provided by or on behalf of Adit through the Services (the content) in any way, except as permitted by the Terms.
3. User Accounts/Personal Info. In the course of using the Services, the Client may be required to provide Adit personally identifiable information, including contact information, username and password (“Credentials”). Adit handles such information with the utmost attention, care and security. Nonetheless, Client, not Adit, shall be responsible for maintaining and protecting the Credentials in connection with the Services. If Client’s contact information, or other information relating to the Client’s username or password changes, Client must notify Adit promptly and keep such information current. The Client is solely responsible for any activity using the Client’s Credentials, whether or not the Client authorized that activity. Client should immediately notify Adit of any unauthorized use of the Client’s Credentials or if the Client’s email or password has been hacked or stolen. If the Client discovers that someone is using the Client’s Credentials without consent, or the Client discovers any other breach of security, the Client agrees to notify Adit immediately.
4. Marketing Software. Adit will provide access to the Marketing Software indicated on the Service Agreement. Where applicable, Adit will make the dashboard element of the Marketing Software (the “Dashboard”) available to the Client in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and any other Adit rules and policies then in effect. The Dashboard allows the Client to set up an account and password to access the Dashboard, view patient data, and communicate with patients. The Client may authorize employees to use the Dashboard on behalf of the Client (each, a “User”); such Users are subject to these Terms and Conditions, and the Client agrees to be responsible for the actions of all Users who receive authorization to use the Service, including but not limited to their access to the Dashboard.
5. Responsibilities of the Parties. As part of the Service, Adit may perform or assist in performing a function or activity on the Client’s behalf that involves the use and disclosure of Protected Health Information (as defined in 45 C.F.R. 164.501; hereinafter, “PHI”). The parties hereto shall use or disclose such PHI as required by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”), the Standards for Privacy of Individually Identifiable Health Information (the “Privacy Rule”) and the Standards for Security of Electronic Protected Health Information (the “Security Rule”) promulgated thereunder, and the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (Division A, Title XIII and Division B, Title IV, of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, Pub. L. 111-5) (the “HITECH Act”). Capitalized terms used but not otherwise defined in this Section 5 shall have the same meaning given to such terms in HIPAA, the HITECH Act, or any implementing regulations promulgated thereunder, including but not limited to the Privacy Rule and the Security Rule.
In connection with and by agreeing to these Terms, the Client and Adit agree to be bound by the terms of a Business Associate Agreement, the terms of which are referenced in the Service Agreement incorporated herein by reference. The Client (the “Covered Entity,” as referred to in the Business Associate Agreement) hereby agree that the Client has read and agree to be bound by the terms of the Business Associate Agreement. Adit (the “Business Associate,” as referred to in the Business Associate Agreement), agrees to be bound by the terms of the Business Associate Agreement. The parties hereto each agree to perform their respective obligations as enumerated therein.
6. Website & Set Up Package Definition. A Website will be built using one of Adit’s pre-built themes (“Themes”) which will be provided to the Client after execution of this agreement. From one of the Themes, the Client will have the liberty to change colors and images. All of this will need to be communicated to Adit before development. At the same time, Adit will set up the Client’s Dashboard with the specific technology products purchased within the Service Agreement.
7. Tech & SEO Package Definition. Adit will provide the Client with access to the following modules within the Dashboard: Pozative, Online Scheduling, and Engage. Within the Engage module, Client will have unlimited access to Patient Texting and Appointment Reminders. This package will also include optimizing the Client’s website for SEO.
8. Advanced SEO Package Definition. Adit will provide the Client with Search Engine Optimization services (hereinafter referred to as “SEO”) within this package. Adit’s SEO services are intended to serve two main purposes: 1) to provide the Client with increased exposure in search engines, and 2) to drive more customers to the Client. Below are the services included in such package.
8.1. Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms.
8.2. Obtaining “back links” from other related websites and directories in order to generate link popularity and traffic.
8.3. Editing and/or optimization of text for various html tags, meta data, page titles, and page text as necessary.
8.4. Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
8.5. Optimizing website content for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches.
8.6. Creating, optimizing, and managing the Google, Bing, and Apple business pages.
8.7. Writing industry-relevant blog articles and posting on the website.
8.8. Writing 20 pages of Service content on the website and 24 blog articles throughout the course of a year.
9. SEO & Social Media Package Definition. Adit will provide the Client all of the services included in the SEO Package plus the following services:
9.1. Adit will establish the organization’s presence on the social media platforms as per Adit’s professional discretion by posting 4 to 5 times a week.
9.2. Adit will pre-schedule these posts and only use its own library of content to create the posts. Adit will not post client requests on social media platforms. Custom posts will be the responsibility of the Client.
10. PBG Package Definition. Adit will provide the Client with all of the services included in the SEO Package, SEO + Social Media Package, plus the following services:
10.1. Creating and managing the Client’s Pay-Per-Click marketing campaign (hereinafter referred to as “PPC”) on Google AdWords and Facebook Marketplace.
10.2. To Adit’s discretion, create ads that are to be used on these platforms.
11. Reporting. Adit will provide monthly reports to reflect what Adit has done for the Client and the results the Client is showing online. All of this data will be sent ONLY by Asana in the Reporting project or within the Marketing Software.
12. Call Tracking. Call Tracking will include setting up the Client’s account on the Adit’s own call tracking application within the Marketing Software. The Client gives Adit consent to listen to incoming phone calls via the tracking numbers used on CallRail. HIPAA Compliance. If the Client has to adhere to HIPAA policies and regulations, then it is the responsibility of the Client to call back customers for patient-related information rather than taking down full name, insurance information, and health information over incoming calls from the website.
13. Patient Booking Guarantee. This clause only applies to the “PBG Package”.
13.1.1 Money-Back Guarantee. If the Client does not book the agreed amount of new patients from Google via Ads and Organic clicks, then Adit will refund the entirety of the marketing fees paid to Adit for that month, not including Ad Spend. These patients will be recorded via the website contact form and phone calls. Adit will provide a list of Patients booked for a month before the 10th of the following month.
13.1.2. Patients Booked Quota. The Patients Booked Quota is detailed in the agreement between the Client and Adit. The patients booked quota is the amount of patients Adit has to book every month for the Client, or Adit will refund the marketing fees paid to Adit for that month.
13.1.3. Ad Spend. Client will be responsible for spending an additional $750 per month for ad expenditure on Google AdWords. This expenditure may fluctuate up or down by $200. If the Client refuses to spend $750 then Adit would not be responsible for the Money-Back Guarantee. If Adit does not meet the above guarantee, then Adit will not be responsible for refunding this Advertising Expenditure.
13.2.1. Disputes. If the Client is in disagreement over the considered patients booked, the client will have until the end of the following month to file a dispute via Asana or email. For example, if the Client is disputing the amount of patients booked for the November 2017 report, then said Client will have until the end of December 2017 to file a dispute.
13.2.2. Missed Calls. If the Client misses 3 or more calls from the website during business hours, the Money-Back Guarantee is voided. The Client would still be responsible for payment of services.
13.2.3. New Patients. The Patient Booking Guarantee clause only adheres to new patients and will not include existing patients as part of the Patients Booked Quota.
13.2.4. No-Shows. If the Patient books an appointment but does not show, the patient will still count towards the Patients Booked Quota.
13.2.5. Appointment Forms. If an appointment request is submitted via the website, but the patient does not respond or attend the scheduled appointment, that appointment request would still count towards the Patients Booked Quota in the “Money-Back Guarantee” clause.
13.2.6. Phone Calls. If a patient calls to book an appointment, then it is the responsibility of the Client to ask the patient on the call if they are a New or Existing patient. If the Client or employees of the Client do not ask the caller whether they are a new or existing patient, then Adit will count this patient towards the Patients Booked Quota. For a caller to count as an existing patient, the caller must clearly state on the phone that they are an existing patient. The exception to this rule is listed in clause 13.2.7 Google Paid Number.
13.2.7 Google Paid Number. The Google Paid Number is a tracking number used only for those users who click on a Google Ads phone number. If a user calls the Google Paid Number and books an appointment then the Patient will count towards the Patients Booked Quota. This Patient will still count even if the Patient mentions that they are an existing patient on the call.
13.2.8. Insurance Calls. If a user who books an appointment via phone call mentions they were referred by an insurance company, they would still count towards the Patients Booked Quota.
13.2.9. Technical Glitches. If a patient books an appointment via the website appointment form or phone call, but the Client has a technical glitch in gathering this information then the patient would still count towards the Patients Booked Quota. For example: if the Client’s email is malfunctioning, and does not receive the email notifying of the booked appointment online, then the appointment would still count towards the Patients Booked Quota.
14. Client Acknowledgements. Client must acknowledge the following with respect to this agreement.
14.1. Client gives Adit permission to make posts, change, edit, and add anything else to all social media pages based on Adit’s own discretion.
14.2. Social Media Liability Waiver. Establishing a social media presence and initiating a two-way flow of communication between the Client and the public can have unintended consequences on the Client’s reputation. Should this occur, the Client waives its right to hold Adit responsible for any damage and/or liability that may arise from Adit’s actions on behalf of the Client. – If, at any time, the Client does not agree with actions taken by Adit on its behalf, it must notify Adit in writing. If Adit receives such a communication, Adit will post a retraction and apology across all affected platforms within twenty-four (24) hours.
14.3. Client will provide in a timely manner documents, information (in particular details of any previous or existing pay per click campaigns), passwords codes and materials as Adit may reasonably require in order to supply the Services.
14.4. Client will provide Adit with such administrator rights to any Third Party Resources as are necessary for Adit to supply the Services.
14.5. The Client understands that the Google, Bing, Facebook, and all marketing campaigns are the intellectual property of Adit. Therefore all account access to the Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketplace, and Microsoft Ad accounts will be limited to Adit personnel only. At the Client’s request, Adit can send monthly invoices.
14.6. The Client will attempt to get 1 to 2 positive reviews on from customers on Google. Client understands that if they do not get these reviews, then their marketing can suffer immensely.
14.7. Adit does not communicate with third parties during the project. Adit will only discuss the details of this Service with the Client’s point of contact. All other communication with third parties must be done between the Client and the Third Party, excluding Adit.
14.8. Adit is not responsible for email management, setup, or migration.
14.9. The Client agrees that Adit has the right to use the created site in Adit’s portfolio for marketing use. Adit has the right to display footer site credit on client site.
14.10. Onboarding within the Agreement refers to the moment of time at which the Client has been set up on Dashboard. Once the Client has an account set up on the Dashboard, the Client will be responsible for paying any Technology and/or Marketing fees mentioned in the agreement.
15. Non-Disclosure and Intellectual Property. All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
15.1. Intellectual Property. Client must not copy any Adit Intellectual Property for any purpose(s). Adit Intellectual Property defined as proprietary software (the Marketing Software, marketing strategy, business processes, Adit personnel, and anything else labeled as proprietary by Adit). The Client, or any Users added by the Client, must not decompile, disassemble, decrypt, extract or otherwise reverse engineer any part of any software that is provided to the Client by Adit.
15.2. Non-Disclosure. During this agreement period or within 10 years of termination, the Client will not disclose to others or use for own benefit any trade secrets or confidential information pertaining to the business activities of the Employer or its clients. This includes company structure, systems, clients, potential customers, contacts, and use of software and technology.
15.3. Unauthorized Employee Engagement. During this agreement period or within 10 years of termination, the Client will not approach any Adit employees, domestic or international, for any activities or opportunities outside of Adit’s written agreement. The Client understands that who Adit employs is considered a trade secret. As a result, the Client agrees to not share contact information of any individuals hired at Adit both domestically and internationally.
16. Website Hosting. Website Hosting with Adit allows sufficient server space to electronically store your website on our Adit server. Adit will electronically maintain your website and the server so that both shall remain online on a continuous basis. Adit is not responsible for maintaining 3rd-party hosting accounts. If the Client does not host with Adit, the Client is responsible for all hosting maintenance, virus protection/cleanup, and site backups.
17. Payment. All sales pursuant to the Invoice are Final, and there are no refunds for contracted services for any reason. If Client decides to discontinue Services for any reason, Client remains liable for all sums due under the Invoice and these terms and conditions. Adit maintains credit card authorization on file, if credit card expires and or if it is not to be used, please notify Adit of the new account number, expiration date and security code prior to billing date. After billing date Adit has the right to charge 15% penalty for payments received after 5 days of expected billing date.
18. Term. The Term of this Agreement commences on the Acceptance Date as set forth in the Digital Marketing Agreement or Service Agreement signed between both parties. The Term shall be automatically renewed for successive periods until it is terminated by either party.
19. Termination. This Agreement may be terminated at any time by either party upon receipt of 30-day written notice of said termination. Termination shall be without waiver or penalty. Termination shall not relieve the Client of the obligation to pay in full at the time of termination all sums due and owing to Adit as set forth in the signed Agreement. If such Agreement allows for payment over time, termination of the Agreement shall render the Payment Plan obsolete and such sums shall be accelerated to the effective date of the termination. Payment is required on or before the termination date. Client agrees to immediately discontinue the use of the Services and/or Products if instructed to do so by Adit and/or if this Agreement terminates. In the event that this agreement is terminated, the “Non Disclosure and Intellectual Property” clause from this agreement will live on from this agreement.
20. Indemnification. Both parties agrees to hold the other free and harmless from any and all claims, damages, and expenses of every kind or nature whatsoever (a) arising from acts of either party; (b) as a direct or indirect consequence of termination of this Agreement in accordance with its terms; or (c) arising from acts of third parties in relation to Services sold to the End User under this Agreement or subsequent Service Agreements.
21. Changes to Terms and Conditions. Adit reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, discontinue or terminate the Marketing Software and/or Services or to modify these Terms and Conditions, at any time. If Adit modifies these Terms, Adit will post the modification on the Site or otherwise provide the Client with notice of the modification. By continuing to access or use the Site or Services after Adit has posted a modification to these Terms and Conditions or have provided the Client with notice of a modification, the Client is indicating that the Client has agreed to be bound by the modified Terms and Conditions.
22. Laws. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas.
23. Independent Legal Advice. The Client acknowledges that Adit has provided the Client with a reasonable opportunity to obtain independent legal advice with respect to this agreement.
24. Attorney Fees. In the event that any suit or action is instituted under or in relation to this Agreement, including without limitation to enforce any provision in this Agreement, the prevailing party in such dispute shall be entitled to recover from the losing party all fees, costs and expenses of enforcing any right of such prevailing party under or with respect to this Agreement, including without limitation, such reasonable fees and expenses of attorneys and accountants, which shall include, without limitation, all fees, costs and expenses of appeals.
25. Severability. The parties hereto agree that in the event any article or part thereof of this agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid, then said article or part shall be struck and all remaining provision shall remain in full force and effect.
26. Entire Agreement. This agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties, superseding in all respects any and all prior oral or written agreements or understandings pertaining to the employment of the Employee by the Employer and shall be amended or modified only by written instrument signed by both of the parties hereto.